A full-time technical support position
- Write and maintain IBM internal PC Help website.
- Performed hardware and software installations and
- Diagnosed and solved various hardware and software
- Wrote macros and merges in Word, Excel, and WordPerfect.
- Trained new Technical Support specialist at SJSU
- Interviewed candidates for new accounts payable student
assistant position at SJSU Foundation and participated in the
- OS/2 WARP 3.0: Lotus Smartsuite, TCP/IP,
- Windows: Word 6.0, Excel 5.0, WordPerfect 5.2, Calendar
- FileMaker Pro 2.0 for Mac
- Universe accounting
- OS/2 WARP 4.0
- DOS 6.2/Windows 3.1/Windows 95
- Windows NT
- Mac System 7.5
- C language
- 3-D Animation
- CAD Design
- Set up data documents and merge letters to print all
letters for the Associate Editor of IEEE Transactions on
CAD/ICAS at Intel Corp. Setup merges to print from a button
- Wrote batch files to install software and update the menu
data file in computer labs at Fullerton College.
- Reorganized mailing of monthly reports at the SJSU
Foundation. Changed from handwritten random mailing to
presorting, consolidation, and preprinted labels.
- Rewrote mail merges for accounts payable memos at the
SJSU Foundation. Automated date of memo and totals fields.
- KVO Advertising and Public Relations,
Mountain View, CA 8/97 to present
- Computer Task Group, Santa Clara, CA 3/96-8/97
Corp T-CAD Dept, Santa Clara, CA 12/94-3/96
- San Jose State Foundation, San Jose, CA 6/91-6/95
College, Fullerton, CA 6/88-12/90
- BS Computer Science anticipated in December 2003 San Jose
State University, San Jose, CA
- General Education classes 8/87-12/90 Fullerton College,
REFERENCES Available upon request